Instagram Summer Contest
WIN A FREE OIL CHANGE!!
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of USP Euro Car Care with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to Participate:
· 1) Follow uspeurocarcare on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/uspeurocarcare/
· 2) Come into USP Euro Car Care at 7716 Wiles Rd Coral Springs, FL 33067 and take a picture under our Liqui Moly Umbrella
· 3) Like and reshare the contest post to your feed. Include the hashtag #MYUSPOILCHANGE, and tag @uspeurocarcare. This post can be found here:
- Be sure to include tagging your favorite So. Fla. spot in your description!
· 4) Tag two friends when resharing your contest picture to your account
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties, who are over the age 18 as of June 1st, 2018. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Contest is not open to direct or indirect employees of USP Euro Car Care or USP Motorsports.
4. Prize: One (1) Oil Service performed solely at USP Euro Car Care located at 7716 Wiles Rd Coral Springs, FL 33067. The Prize is worth up $170.00 (US Dollars) includes up to 7 quarts of Oil, Oil Filter and a Complete Vehicle Digital Inspection. Winner is solely responsible for all disposal fees, shop rags, cleaning chemicals not specifically mentioned as being included. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from June 05th, 2018 until July 3rd, 2018 at 11:59pm EST. USP Euro Car Care will select one (1) winner by a random draw from all eligible entries on July 5, 2018. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible likes received on your contest picture posted on the USP Euro Car Care Instagram. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
6. Rules of participation: A person may submit the contest as many times as they would like.
7. Notification: The prize winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, the next entry with the most likes will be selected from all remaining entries.
Why Should You Pay for a Pre-Purchase Inspection?
Simple. Peace of Mind.
Not every Dealership, small or large, will be honest about the condition of a vehicle, most large dealership have guidelines as to what a vehicle should be for "Safe" driving, example if the brake pad has at least 50% of life left then they are deemed "Good". 50% life on brakes, depending on your driving conditions, could cost you a brake job by the 1st year of ownership. The same thing applies to Brake Fluid Flush, Coolant Flush and especially Transmission Fluid unless you know how the vehicle was driven, normal speeds and long drives or fast and aggressive in heavy stop and go traffic, you may end up responsible for a transmission due to early deterioration.
The disclosure "AS IS" means either the price was lowered to minimum profit or negative profit (that can be a red flag!) or there’s a problem/problems with the car. If they do not offer you a warranty, there’s a good chance they may be hiding something. If they are reputable dealership and are doing their due diligence with each car assuring they are in good and safe driving conditions, they will offer a warranty and let you take it to your shop of choice for a pre-purchase inspection, simple as that.
Here is an example of a first time customer that came into our shop:
He brought his daughter’s 2007 Audi A4 after researching USP Euro Car Care on Google. His complaint was that since they purchased the vehicle a month ago the battery kept dying, he also told us that the fans never turned off. When the technician diagnosed the vehicle he immediately noticed wiring problems with the condenser fans, wires spliced and exposed making this vehicle a dangerous situation. We proceeded to check the relays and noticed that the ECM (Engine Control Module) was new, when lifting the ECM he found stagnant and contaminated water covering all the relay boxes including the area missing the relay for the fans. We also noticed that the cover was damaged and water was trickling into the driver side interior were the carpet in the front and rear were soaking wet and the power windows and interior lights were shorted.
This was a terrible situation; the vehicle had water damage and having to explain to a new customer that the vehicle they purchased for their daughter needed thousands of dollars’ worth of electrical work was not an easy conversation. At the end, the customer was grateful that we had pointed out all the issues the vehicle had including oil leaks. We didn't sell him on any repairs and better advised him that he find out what recourses were available to request that the dealership take back the vehicle.
A pre-purchase inspection can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars not even counting the headache of dealing with the aftermath of a bad deal. Think about the pre-purchase inspection fee as an insurance on your vehicle investment. Peace of Mind!
WHY DO I NEED TO FIX OIL LEAKS IF I DON'T SEE OIL ON THE GROUND?
Have you ever had a shop tell say that you had an oil leak, but yet you've never seen any oil on your driveway or in your garage? It makes you wonder what they are looking at. If you are a client of USP Euro Car Care, we will send pictures so you can see what we see. Just because an engine or transmission has oil leaking doesn't necessarily mean it will travel and hit the ground.
Sometimes oil leaks are slow seepage vs a constant drip thus coating the sides of the engine or transmission and when enough dirt and debris coats the oil it causes buildup grim. So why do shops recommend repair work when oil is leaking? Because when the oil gets on any rubber components, like control arm bushings, engine mounts, or strut bushings, it will cause the rubber to deteriorate. Other times oil is leaking onto other components such as water pumps or alternators that will cause them to fail.
Today in most cars have oil sealing gaskets that are made out of rubber. They do a fantastic job of keeping engines fairly leak free. Rubber, over time, will harden and brittle losing its sealing capabilities. This is what causes engines, transmissions and other components that depend on some form of sealant to leak oil/fluid.
At USP Euro Car Care our certified Master Technicians do a great job of keeping an eye on your vehicle’s future for you, we will notice and point out even when it’s starting to seep oil/fluid. That is usually a good opportunity to replace the gaskets before they become a leak which may become a $$$ costly repair.